Grand Villa of Pinellas Park is an assisted living community designed with the wants and needs of our senior residents in mind. Our easy-access amenities make life at Grand Villa comfortable and stress-free.
Our community is designed so residents can take advantage of the beautiful Florida weather. There are many outdoor areas for sitting and socializing, or taking-in a gorgeous Florida sunrise. The natural beauty of the region is on full display, and residents love to get out with our walking club, or find a shady spot in the all-weather atrium to enjoy a good book.
Relax, enjoy, repeat… is the daily schedule. Residents have an endless variety of activities, classes, events, games, and excursions to choose from each day. Residents choose their own schedule, whether joining an excursion or hobby group, or simply relaxing in their comfortable apartments.
Amenities & Activities
- Daily opportunities to stay fit, such as Zumba and yoga classes, walking group, gardening club, and Wii bowling.
- Restaurant-style dining with fun events such as Tasty Traditions and the Passport Dining Experience.
- Hobby groups and making arts and crafts, a big hit around the holidays!
- Parties and celebrations for every occasion, including birthdays, anniversaries, milestones, even Elvis’ birthday!
- Activities for the mind and spirit, including guest lecturers, classes, and Bible study.
- Weekly excursions to local malls, restaurants, the library, and much more.